Friday, June 2, 2017

Welcome To Bill The Drone Reviewer

Welcome to Bill The Drone Reviewer !



I want to create a blog dedicated to drone and drone accessory reviews that are direct, concise, and to the point. I am a seasoned IT professional with a passion for technology - especially drones. In February 2017 I became a sUAS Part 107 Licensed Remote Pilot.




I currently own and fly a DJI Mavic Pro and have pre-ordered a DJI Spark.




I invite you to check out my YouTube Channel where I will be posting drone and drone accessory reviews, tips, and vlogs on a regular basis:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJCwNd1EHp7JuxiiLOXxtBA


Thank you and welcome !






























No comments:

Post a Comment

Bill The Drone Reviewer Is Now On Rumble !

  Bill The Drone Reviewer is now on Rumble ! Going forward both livestreams and videos will be posted to both Rumble and YouTube. Currently ...