Saturday, August 18, 2018

Autel Evo Ron Lockwood's Thoughts



In this video Bill from Bill The Drone Reviewer tells us about Autel Evo Ron Lockwood’s Thoughts. Bill shows us Ron’s awesome video from the Autel Evo and shares with us Ron’s thoughts on he Evo. 
Ron's Thought's:
"Camera pretty nice. I’m impressed. Waiting on ND filters to give final evaluation. Colors are awesome. Don’t like that I don’t have aperture control tho. 

Connectivity is the best I’ve seen. I was out of my vehicle and in the air in less than a minute with full GPS and with no phone hook up the other morning filming this video

No horizon tilt issues so far. All advanced flight modes work pretty good except orbit. It works, but very sticky and not smooth. Needs software fix I’m sure. Sure that will be updated. Dynamic track works very well. VR works great too. 

Controller limited to just a phone. Tried to put my adapter in there so I could use my iPad, but the phone holder is not strong enough and the adapter and iPad almost fell out. 

I bought this primarily for travel. Alaska is coming up in 6 weeks. The other reason is for search and rescue as soon as I get my other batteries. I don’t know if I told you but, I work for a life flight service here in South and North Dakota as a paramedic and want to be able to throw a drone in a backpack and go when called. "



1 comment:

Bill The Drone Reviewer Is Now On Rumble !

  Bill The Drone Reviewer is now on Rumble ! Going forward both livestreams and videos will be posted to both Rumble and YouTube. Currently ...